Pusey, SLG & RLG, also known as Bush Barn (now Bushy Barn).
Used by 5 MU from 22 Sep 1941.
Also used by 3 EFTS as an RLG and from 1st Aug 1944 as a satellite of RNAS Worthy Down - possibly as HMS Kestrel II.
Positive sighting of Swordfish dispersed around the field late in the war, all painted white.
Huttage on site included 2 'Nashcrete' huts, 3 rare 'Orlit' huts and a 'Robin' hangar.
Other buildings survive on the site in various states of repair (!995).
Closure date unknown.